The Top Ten Things to Consider When Talking Inclusive Design
6. Inclusive Design in the Bathroom. Install non-slip surface on the floor and the bathtub or shower, and install handrails and adjustable height shower head, curb less showers, etc.
7. Make sure wall switches are at a height accessible to everyone.
8. Throughout the home install door levers or handles instead of door knobs.
9. Front loading washer and dryer for accessibility.
10. All of these things will increase the value of your home as well!