Some clever ways to decorate your bathroom!
Fill that empty space on your walls with some gorgeous art work, extra storage, and lush plants
- Re-purposed wine box -Add some warmth to an all white room with an old wine box, that not only add a nice touch to your room but can also act as a nice storage container.
- Simple shelves with some small plants -Simple wood shelves can add ample storage for stuff like toilet paper, towels and other bathroom essentials. Some household plants can help add some color and life to the room.
- Themed artwork -Pick something you really love and tie all your art work to that theme!
- Eye catching wallpaper -Bypass the artwork and decor and cover the walls in some intriguing wall paper. Careful with this one though.
- Tiny plants -If you don’t have much space for shelves or artwork because of a small window, try adding some low maintenance plants to the windowsill.
- Country style -A wire basket and an old farm sign are great additions if that’s the style your looking for.