Clever hacks to make cleaning dust collectors easier
Use these clever hacks to make cleaning those dust collectors easier
- Cleaning air vents – Try putting them in your dishwasher and using car wax to keep them clean.
- Scrub down your cleaning supplies -Use a vacuum to get the lint off of brush tools. -Fill a bucket with hot soapy water and soak your brushes. Rinse and dry after.
- Cleaning off ceiling fan blades but you don’t have the right tool? -Try using a pillow case, just put on and pull off and throw in the washer.
- Dusting off blinds -Grap a pair a tongs, some rubber bands, and a couple cloths. -Wrap the tongs with the cloths and cover with rubber bands to keep them on. -Close tongs around blinds and clean them with ease.
- Window sills can be a mess if left untouched for long periods of time -Grab baking soda, water, a toothbrush, and a one part water, one part vinegar, one part dish soap mixture. -Sprinkle the baking soda on the window sill and spray with the mixture. -Scrub with toothbrush -Apply some water to wipe away whats left over