Last week we talked about Prior Lake
Minnesota and the opportunities that are present for those looking to settle down for a bit there. This week however, we would like to bring Bloomington into the spotlight!
A popular and well respected developed city, Bloomington boasts more than 85,000 residents and 90,000 jobs! This well constructed city is located in Hennepin county and connects with major roads like interstate 494 North and Highway 169!
Due to the cities major industry in retail and entertainment, hotel and restaurant, health maintenance and computer manufacturing, there is a wide variety of jobs to choose from and advance your career path!
Bloomingon is a council-manager form of government that leads the city on a daily basis towards a brighter tomorrow for all it’s residents and entrepreneurs! The city has more than 500 full-time staff dedicated to the happiness of all who interact with the city, and make it their daily goals to find ways of improving those lives! Bloomington maintains a triple A bond rating from three rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, and Fitch.
Aside from the aforementioned details, what else does Bloomington have to offer for those considering laying roots down here? A LOT! Be it for a family or someone dedicated to spreading their work and professional business, there is boundless opportunity here!
- On the education side, Bloomington features 11 educational institutions for K-12 and six college level institutions.
- An employment market that has been steadily rising since 2009.
- The widely known Mall of America, one of Minnesota’s largest tourist and local attractions.
- Local government services such as Fire protection, Police protection, Bloomington Public Health division, City and Regional parks and playgrounds, Dwan Golf Club, Hyland Greens Gold and Learning Center, Ice Arena, Human Services, Cable television programming.
- One of the largest volunteer fire departments in the country.
- State-of-the-art Police dispatch center for the highest security available.
- Over 100 parks and playgrounds for increased community relationships and activities for the family.
- A well developed public library for all the book lovers who need a new story to get lost in.
- Immense opportunity for business development and property development.
- Lakes, ponds and beaches for those beautiful days when you just can’t be stuck working inside.
The truth is, there is so much to offer in Bloomington that the list could go on for days.
If your looking for a new place to build your home with the help of our Xcellent staff at Xpand, Bloomington would be a great choice!
Give us a call today and let’s discuss the location your thinking about and the endless possibilities your home can have to take full advantage of the location!