Tired of your normal kitchen sink? Not enough room for all the necessary sink activities? It sounds like you might be interested in the apron kitchen sink style!
The apron kitchen sink, also known as farmhouse sink, was originally designed to hold large amounts of water to decrease the need of walking to the local water well for replenishment.
These deep seated sinks have large amounts of space allowing for easy dish-washing experiences and any other needs for functionality while also adding a classic style to the kitchens aesthetics!
Aside from the deep space of this sink, what other strong suits does it bring to the kitchen table?
Lets list it off!
- These sinks act as a focal point in the kitchen, a strong statement piece to bring about great conversations!
- Due to the sink being installed under the counter, it allows for an easier cleanup, no more aiming for the trash as you wipe away crumbs, instead just brush it into the sink!
- Apron sinks can come with a two bowl option, which vary in style but allow for multi purpose use. Cleaning some dishes in one sink while cooking with the other sink? Easy!
- Apron sinks can come in a variety of forms, such as stainless steel, cast iron, fire-clay, and copper! The variety of options allows for an easier integration with the rest of the kitchen!
- Apron sinks can fit into custom cabinetry (which we also do!) or they can be self-trimming!
Apron kitchen sinks are a great option that really stands out among other kitchen sinks. Give us a call today and ask us how to integrate one into your home! While your at it, be sure to check out our other services!