Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
We at Xpand Inc. firmly believe in the importance of accessibility for all Americans. This Xpands to homes and every member of the family. As we observe ADA this week, we wanted to share our current projects we have that involve the ramps for wheel chair accessibility.
The home shown below features the following:
- 8 bedrooms
- 6.5 baths
- 4 rooms, 2 baths on the lower level with wheel chair accessibility
- Spancrete lower garage for access to the lower level
- Ramp from garage to lower level kitchen & gathering space
- Lower level laundry and main floor laundry
- 4 bedrooms upstairs with full master, and 3 featuring ensuites
- Full kitchen and living quarters on the main level
- Butler’s pantry, formal dining room and home office on main level
When we designed this home, we wanted to make certain that everything you would need in a home could be accessible from the main floors. Accessibility doesn’t end at ramps, they are just the beginning.
We are proud to have been able to work on a home that can cater to all needs of a family and each of the members.
If you are looking for custom home and need specific functions throughout the home, give us a call today!