Home with a side of balcony!
Balconies are a great addition to a home. Balconies add a nice little recess to stop the world for a moment, and forget the hustle and stress of everyday life. Balconies have a wide variety of forms they can come in as well, to help connect with the home aesthetically. Generally balconies are surrounded by railings, balustrades or parapets. Balconies have a long history of use, even back to the days of ancient Rome. So what are the added benefits of a balcony? lets make a list!
- Increased living space, thanks to the added platform outside your master bedroom, or anywhere on the second (or higher) floor for that matter! The amazing change in atmosphere when the doors to the balcony are open can be felt instantly. The flow of the natural air through the room, the lightness of the environment seeping in like the sun through a crack of the blinds. There’s not much of a better stress reliever.
- Stepping out onto the balcony is the obvious second benefit! You can have an amazing encounter with the rising/setting sun on a daily basis, and observe the golden paint of the sky brush the scenery like that of an impressionistic painting by Monet.
- Thinking ahead! A home with a balcony adds to the value of the home! In the off chance something occurs and you MUST move from your specially built home, the balcony will add to the resale value (but were hoping you just take the home with you, after all, we made it specially for your family!)
- Versatility! A balcony can have a variety of purposes! Want a garden, but the ground level porch area is just too hectic? Well the balcony would gladly take up the opportunity! Not to mention you could set up a table and chairs and have a wonderful setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Balconies can also provide a strong sense of privacy. Thanks to the risen aspect of the balcony, the attention you get whilst relaxing with your garden and some breakfast will be little to none!