Adorable ways to decorate above a baby crib
Dress your nursery like a pro with these adorable designer inspired ideas.
- Botanical Prints -A nursery design should be calming and soft. A neutral color palette accented with botanical artwork could do just that and with out having to have the upkeep for actual plants. Hang the framed prints symmetrically above the crib for a look that feels organic and clean!
- Framed Name -Display your baby’s name in a frame and color scheme that fits to the color of your nursery. With the right scheme this can make your nursery pop.
- Moonlit -Try painting the walls a dark color blue and adding bright stars to the walls. Wallpaper would work too! Find yourself a moon light that you can hang in the room. This is a look that is both natural and modern.
- Transportation prints – Wagons, trucks, tractors, cars and all of the sorts. Framed pictures matched with the decor of the room can be playful yet sophisticated.
- Canopy – A sheer canopy works great with a variety of nursery styles, adding a soft and airy quality to any space. The canopy can even transition with your child as they grow, eventually crowning a bed instead of a crib.