5 delicious ways to cool off this summer
…This may include frozen berries and alcohol.
- Blueberry Ginger Smoothie -Start off the day by whipping up a frozen, fresh garden smoothie. Grab a banana (extra bananas to avoid using milk), some blueberries, small amount of ginger, some mint leaves, ice cubes and a dash of honey. Mix them all together and you got yourself a delicious and refreshing way to start the day !
- Infused water -When it’s hot out, it’s especially important to stay hydrated. Lemon water seems to be a go-to for most people. Why not switch it up and throw some cucumbers and strawberries in a glass topped off with a little basil. Or maybe you love pineapple? Why not toss some cut up pineapple with a little mint and a bit of ginger. Be creative! You can use sparkling water or flat water!
- Afternoon delights –Popsicle’s can be for grownups too! What’s more refreshing than sangria on a hot summer day? How about frozen sangria? You can take white wine, fruit juices and chopped fruit. Throw them into your Popsicle molds and freeze. Delicious!
- Classic -Mimosas all day! Who doesn’t like the classic orange juice and champagne mixture!
- Fruits on fruits -When your outside all day, cold fruit is a great way to stay refreshed! Grapes, strawberries and watermelon are all perfect for such occasion. Juicy fruits to keep you going !