Skip to content
Can’t find what your looking for?
- Try adding some metal shelves or cabinets. You have all this wall space, use it!
- Grab some plastic totes or something of the sort and use them to keep similar items together.
- Grab some hooks to add to your wall for your brooms, shovels, ect.
- Store your chemicals in a locked cabinet or on a high shelf to keep away from children and or pets.
- Gas grills contain propane tanks, which could leak. One spark could set off an explosion. Anything with propane should be stored at least 10 feet away from the house.
- Ladders can be a hazard. Try putting your ladder on hooks on the wall or laying horizontally on the floor.
- Some people use rugs to soak up liquids from underneath their cars. This an extreme fire hazard! Try using saw dust or cat litter instead.
- Old jars can be perfect for storing stuff like screws. Try screwing the lid of your jar to the bottom of a shelf. This can save you a ton of space !
- Use a pegboard to store and hang your tools! If you want try drawing an outline around your tools. That way you know which ones are missing.